What is Chyavanaprasha and its benefits
March 19, 2015
chyavanaprasha is a rejuvenating and adaptogenic tonic made using an ancient Ayurveda formula - the ancient system of Indian medicine - that combines more than forty "rasayana" (rejuvenating) plants. This herbal blend is a powerful immune system booster with energizing capabilities, thus promoting longevity and acting as an anti-aging tonic. Its presentation, in the form of jelly, is dark brown in color and has a sweet and spicy flavor. The main component of chyavanaprasha It is the Amalaki fruit or Indian gooseberry, which contains 30 times more vitamin C than oranges. In addition, it contains among others cardamom, ashvagandha (bufera) and neem. Herbal extracts are mixed with honey resulting in the consistency of a jelly that you can dilute in water and drink as an infusion, or have as a jam on toast. Benefits of Chyavanaprasha jelly chyavanaprasha It is an excellent tonic that acts mainly by strengthening the immune system. Its high content of vitamin C is the main reason for its rejuvenating effect, since it protects your body from viral infections, bacteria, and fungi, together with the action of neem.
- It acts on the respiratory system and is especially beneficial for the functioning of the lungs, preventing diseases such as asthma and chronic bronchitis.
- It aids digestion by balancing stomach acids and promotes nutrient absorption. Relieves constipation problems, reduces flatulence, and relieves nausea and diarrhea.
- It helps purify the blood, stimulates the proper functioning of the liver, and improves the elimination of toxins.
- It promotes the proper functioning of the heart, is a powerful energizer for the brain, and helps improve concentration and memory. It also has adaptogenic properties both in situations of physical and emotional stress.
- chyavanaprasha It also has benefits on the skin and hair, preventing the formation of wrinkles and gray hair. Its antioxidant power delays the aging of cells promoting youth and longevity.
- It improves sexual energy and the capacity for pleasure by keeping all the sensitive organs healthy.