10 morning rituals that will change your life
Jun 26, 2018
It is ideal to create healthy habits that lead us to have better days every morning, you will notice great physical and mental changes. Find out. To practice every morning!
1. Get up earlierAfter a good rest it is time for movement and cleaning. According to Ayurveda, it is best to get up at dawn or a little earlier. Waking up between 5:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. fills you with calm and balances your energy. It helps to have clarity and injects you with that characteristic creative energy of vata. Shall we try it this summer?
2. Brush the surface of the tongue or use a tongue cleanerWith the clean tongue It will be much easier for you to have a healthy and clean tongue. It also allows you to taste food better.
3. Drink a glass of warm water on an empty stomachto rehydrate your body, improve digestion and awaken your biological fire or Agni. If your constitution allows it, you can add a few drops of lemon juice and two pieces of fresh ginger. Ideally, drink this glass half an hour before breakfast.
4. Meditate for a few minutesMeditation is a technique that teaches us to look inward and observe the mental flow to gradually move away from it. Meditation is the state of being that is before the mind. It is not necessary to try to reach such a state, but rather to allow it to appear. Remember that the ultimate purpose of all Yoga whatever the style is to prepare the body and the thought for the meditative exercise. Meditating helps us feel more comfortable in our day to day life. Listening to silence helps calm your mind and cultivates a feeling of belonging in the world.
5. Perform a yoga routineBecause "Yoga is 99% practice, 1% theory" but since you can't always go to a yoga center, it is important to create a space for self-practice. If you need tips to create a morning yoga routine, read this post. Don't forget to do the I greet the Sun. And if you need material to practice, you can visit our YogaYe.com website or take a look at it in our physical store at Organic Market at Calle Asturies, 22 in Barcelona.
6. Jump rope 100 timesOne minute of jumping rope a day will not only provide you with health benefits, but it will also help improve your balance and coordination and allow you to increase your cardiovascular endurance. Rather, it will firm up your whole body and put a smile on your face!
7. Listen to upbeat music or an audiobookIt will inspire and motivate your day. And get ready for summer (yes yes, it's coming ;-) with this Sun Set – « Hot Yoga ».
8. Add a step before the showerYou can do a self massage with sesame oil to help move the toxins stored in the tissues. Allow the oil to absorb into your body for a few minutes for maximum benefits.
9. Prepare a nutritious breakfastto raise your energy levels. The team of YogaYe offers you a simple version of breakfast with oatmeal adding sunflower seeds and cinnamon. The benefits of consuming oatmeal are many:
- Helps the central nervous system.
- It is purifying.
- Improves digestion.
- It has high-value proteins: the reason is the large amount of omega 3 and linoleic acids, known as "good fats", which help reduce bad cholesterol (LDL), favoring activities in the heart and brain.