Ayurvedic refreshing drink
July 22, 2017
Today we would like to share with you a recipe ayurvedic very simple. This drink is ideal at this time of year to avoid dehydration. It is also a way to hydrate the skin and brighten the complexion. To prepare it: Ingredients:
- 1 liter of filtered water
- The juice of half a lemon
- About ten chopped mint leaves
- Half of a cucumber cut into pieces
- In a jug place the liter of water.
- Squeeze lemon juice.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and chisel the mint leaves.
- Add the lemon, cucumber and mint leaves to the water and mix.
- Pour the water into a pitcher, add the lemon juice, the mint leaves, the cucumber slices. Let stand for 30 minutes. Do not refrigerate it!