The power of noni and its benefits
January 31, 2017
The power of noni lies in its high antioxidant, antimicrobial, anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
The cultivation of noni has spread in regions such as Mexico, Central America and South America and in recent years the benefits of noni have become known in other parts of the globe such as Europe.
How is noni taken?
Noni is a lumpy, mango-sized fruit that is green-yellow in color. Its flavor is very bitter and it has a very strong smell that is often compared to that of blue cheese. That is why it is normally blended with other fruits and taken in the form of a smoothie or juice. In general, in Spain it can be obtained in capsules and powder. In the case of consuming it in powder, it can be added to smoothies, yogurts or simply in water.
What benefits does noni have?
Among the many benefits of noni, the main ones are:
- Strengthens the immune system, for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antihistamine powers.
- Improves skin quality: full of antioxidants, applied to the skin it works as an excellent moisturizer.
- Good for arthritis: many studies have proven that it reduces the pain caused by arthritis.
- Prevents cancer: many institutions are closely studying noni for the treatment and prevention of cancer.
- reduce stress, Another of the many benefits of noni is that it has positive effects on our cognitive function.
- Anti-aging: Packed with vitamin C and selenium, noni juice preserves skin elasticity.
- Treat the fever thanks to its antiviral properties.
- Take care of heart health: Noni has been shown to have positive benefits on heart function as it improves blood flow in the arteries and also regulates pressure.
Nourishing the system with superfoods like noni is a gift to your well-being and why in YogaYe we are pleased to share knowledge about the wonderful natural panaceas that exist in the world.