The Ritual of Intentions: Sow new resolutions for 2019
Dec 28, 2017
We are almost to 2019. It is a good time to stop, take a breath and reflect on where we are. It is a propitious time to take a look at everything that has happened to us this year and sow new intentions for next year. A intention it is a directed impulse of consciousness that contains the seed of that which we seek to create. Today YogaYe proposes you to sit down to do a little special ritual. It is a simple but powerful exercise that you can start now.
What does the Ritual of Intentions consist of?- Create a sacred space: do something to make this moment special: light a candle, burn palo santo, put a stone or an image that has a special energy near you. Turn off your computer and phone :- ) - Meditate. Focus on the heart area. Where we direct our attention, energy flows. You can place your hands on the heart to connect with the energy of dreams. - Open your eyes and start by taking stock of the year 2018:
- What fear have you overcome?
- What have you managed to close? Who have you let go?
- What has this year brought you?
- What kind of people?
- Of experiences?
- Of relationships?
- What do you want to create?
- What do you want to learn?
- What do you want to see coming to you?
- How do you see your environment, your environment and place of life?
- Is there a special relationship you want to build?